My vision for this day:
- Have my Chai tea on the deck in the cool morning air
- Listen to Tim sing on the radio
- Make the kids a lovely breakfast
- too hot to have tea on the deck
- kid in bed with a 100 degree fever
- listened to Tim sign while taking kid's temperature
- cleaned up dog pee - the dog apparently drank too much yesterday due to the heat and had an accident(the Nile) on the kitchen floor during the night
- I have a splinter buried in the bottom of my foot which interferes with the whole walking and exercise thing
Now that the Pillow Talk Swap pillow is safe and sound in the hands of its new owner, I can work on some of my other projects.
I really want to make a few more blocks and finish my Spider Web Quilt.
Have a Happy Monday!