Saturday, February 13, 2010

Here a project, there a project, everywhere a project

While the snow flies and the kids tunnel, I sew.


So, while I have my "quilty" pleasures surrounding me in the form of a project planned or a project started, I have my guilty pleasure on my laptop. I have started watching LOST through Netflix on my laptop while I sew and work on the blocks for the 5 bees that I am in. It is a good fit since I literally lose myself in my craft while I work.


This is my own design using ...... I will be posting a tutorial and fabric requirements once I see how it all comes together. So far it is fabulous.

This pile of strips is going to be this someday soon.


This stack is going to used to make this.


The Boutique by Chez Moi layer cake on the bottom of the stack along with the cream Kona is going to be used to do this.



The Spring Fever jelly roll and charm pack and white squares are going to be this.

4 comments:

  1. A lot of nice fabrics there, can't wait to see what they end up in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, looks like lots and lots of fun things going on there. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of gorgeous fabrics :) Don't you just LOVE the antique tile block!!! I can't wait to make it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like some really fun projects. I especially love the strip quilt idea. That will make for a really striking quilt, I'm sure! Great quilt for your nephew and ornament in the post below. Both are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete