Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bees and Fabric and Lunch

Over lunch at my desk today I ordered this Riley Blake fabric through FabFanatic. $1 from each yard sold will be donated to Alex’s Lemonade Stand. I don't have any feedback on FabFanatic. I placed an order and paid for it, but not sure when I will get the fabric it. The customer service is exceptional though and the prices can't be beat.

I will be hosting a SpiderWeb block quilting bee. If you're interested send me a message and I will add you to the list. We will start in January and do 12 months. More information to follow once we have 12 members.




Appearing soon on Etsy

Now that my craft shows are done and most of my holiday orders are filled I will be ramping up my Etsy store. Click the button in the margin to check it out. It should be complete by the weekend.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment